Kitchen Staff 2018
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Mhmmmm Something smells delicious in the kitchen and thats where you come in. It takes a lot of work to make meals for over 200 people three times a day but if you're passionate about kitchen life and the culinary arts than this is the position for you. You will work on a team of 3-4 people and be overseen by the head cook. If you're interested, head over to the application page and whip up something incredible!
- Setting the tables according to the number of people in the group.
- Ensuring that you’re aware of all camper and staff food allergies and that the necessary precaution are taken.
- During meal time at the service station quality customer service is expected at ALL times.
- Observe all norms established by Ministry of Agriculture Tourism, and the QCA (which includes wearing hairnets, no jewelery as well as respecting cleaning and food storage guidelines).
- Assist in keeping the Dining Hall and Kitchen areas clean:
- The dining hall floor must be swept after each meal and the floor must be
- mopped at least once a day - All dining hall stations must be maintained on a daily basis: coffee
- station, microwave area, serving station - Dishes should be verified after being run through the dishwasher. - Windows should be washed twice per week.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the living quarters (i.e. motel rooms).
- Assist with packing for picnics and overnight trips
To create a happy and healthy, vigorous, warm and exciting atmosphere
for campers and staff.
Assist Head Cook with the preparation and service of all meals.
Supervisor/ Evaluated by: