Van Driver 2019
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Camp Amy Molson is looking for dedicated and responsible person to act as our van driver for the upcoming summer season. Our Van Driver is responsible for running errands that the camp requires throughout the summer season. This may involve providing a "shuttle" service for staff members needing to go on their night out, bus stop pick ups, emergency hospital runs, field trips and any other transportation needs.
• Maintain van in good working condition.
• Ensuring that all Quebec Camping Association rules and requirements are respected (i.e. van rules, emergency procedures, mileage log).
• Respecting the Provincial Highway Code regulations (i.e. seatbelts, speed limits, etc.)
• Drive campers and staff to hospital when necessary.
• Pick up supplies from Grenville, Hawkesbury, Lachute and Montreal.
• Submit all receipts and change to the Executive Director in a timely manner.
• Being accountable for all petty cash in your possession.
• Participating in camp activities like: Special Days, picnics, meal time, evening program, and cleaning duties.
• Organize and maintain the Tuck Shop for the staff.
21 yrs old+
Class 5 Drivers License
Clean Driving Record
Experience as driver
License for 3+ yrs